The Top 10 Bookmarked Bible Verses of 2011
Are you familiar with YouVersion? It the best-rated and most-downloaded smartphone/tablet app to read the Bible (you can also read online). It incorporates reading plans, saves your highlights/notes, and makes social sharing extra easy. They recently released their most bookmarked verses of the last year, and we thought we’d share! (verses are from NIV)
- Philippians 4:6 – Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
- Jeremiah 29:11 – For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
- Proverbs 3:5 – Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.
- Romans 12:2 – Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.
- Philippians 4:13 – I can do all this through him who gives me strength.
- Philippians 4:7 – And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
- Romans 8:28 – And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.
- Proverbs 3:6 – In all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.
- Matthew 6:33 – But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.
- 1 Corinthians 13:4 – Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.
What verse has impacted YOU the most over the last year? Let us know on Facebook and Twitter!