LAUNCH Registration for High School
Launch Online Course Registration for High School Juniors and Seniors
*Note: Students in “LAUNCH” may also take courses at our main campus in Johnson City at further reduced rates.
- All high school students must download our High School Enrollment Form and have it signed by a parent or guardian. Complete and return to LisaBeth Colton, 400 Riverside Drive, Johnson City, New York 13790. Phone: 607.729.1581 x 301.
- Students are responsible for familiarizing themselves with online course policies, withdrawal policies, and ordering textbooks.
- Student is responsible to contact the Registrar’s Office in writing if withdrawing from a course. The written notification must be received by the specified date.
- Automatic notifications (confirming course enrollment and access information) are issued to the e-mail address provided on the student’s registration form immediately after the Registrar has enrolled the student in the online course. Therefore, be sure to:
- Verify the e-mail address on your registration form or specifically designate the e-mail address you intend to use for online coursework.
- Contact the Registrar if you have not received the automatic notification by the course start date.
- Student is responsible to submit coursework in accordance with class syllabus/schedule.
- Most of your textbook needs can be met by contacting the Davis College Christian Bookstore – Phone: 607.729.4494, Email: email@example.com).
- Through Knowledge Elements ecampus store (http://www2.knowledgeelements.com/index.php?id=74). Select “Online Courses” and click on the course that you are interested in. All of the course textbook information will be made available.
- Final authority regarding assignments and exams is provided in course syllabus.
- Students will be notified by the KEEN office on the day of or up to three days prior to the online course start date of the login date, their username, their password, the web address for accessing the course, their instructor’s name and other contact information.