Davis College is helping sophomores, juniors and seniors in homeschool and public or private settings launch successfully into college with dual enrollment credits through LAUNCH!, the dual-enrollment credit program at Davis College.
Reduced Tuition: Significant savings off regular tuition costs.
Quality: Courses are taught by qualified faculty from a biblical worldview.
Prepared Students: Students are more prepared for college success.
Credits Earned: Credits are valid towards high school transcript and for transfer to Davis College or the college of choice.
Davis College was awarded the 2015 Homeschooling Parent Seal of Approval!
- $355 per course ($110/credit + $25 technology fee)
- On our main campus
- $330 per course ($110/credit)
- Late Registration Fee
- $50 per course
Ready to LAUNCH! with Davis College?
- Register by complete the High School Enrollment Form.
- Check out the Online or On-Campus listings for course options.
- Online LAUNCH students must abide by the guidelines given in the Davis Online Learning Student Guide, and should be aware of the withdrawal policy listed therein. Please locate the Student Guide on the DOL homepage. For refund policies, please click here.
- Health Forms must be completed by students enrolling in 6 credits or more at our main campus or any NY teaching site. These can be downloaded online here. All required forms must be submitted prior to being cleared to enroll. Contact Health Services at email@example.com with any questions.
- Questions? Contact our Admissions Team today (607)729-1581 x.341.