Financial Aid Timeline
A suggested timeline is as follows:
- October – March*: Apply for admission to Davis College.
- December: Request financial aid information by contacting the Office of Financial Aid at 607.729.1581 x331.
- February: Apply for Federal Aid (FAFSA) as soon as taxes are completed. You will receive your Student Aid Report (SAR) from the US Dept. of Education shortly after completing your application. (It is strongly recommended that you use the IRS Data Retrieval tool to assist you in completing the FAFSA)
- March: Apply for scholarships
- March – May: Receive notification from the Financial Aid Office concerning your financial aid award package and complete any remaining financial aid paperwork.
- April: Submit your enrollment deposit of $275 by May 1 to indicate your intention to enroll at Davis College.
*Prospective students and parents should know that applications for admission and financial aid may also be submitted throughout the spring and summer. However, early registration is recommended.