Your Next Steps
Thank you for your interest in Davis College! Below is the checklist of items we will need in order to process your application.
- Application: www.davisny.edu/applynow
- Read and electronically sign the Davis College Covenant.
- Send Official High School transcripts or high school equivalency exam results.
- Home schooled students may submit transcripts or a letter from your Superintendent of Schools stating that you have met all requirements of your state’s laws for secondary education or high school equivalency exam results.
- Transfer students are required by law to submit High School records unless you are able to transfer in 60 college credits from previous education or have earned an Associates Degree.
- Have your pastor complete and submit the online Pastor’s Recommendation Form.
- All applicants must arrange to have a recommendation from a church leader who can attest to their spiritual maturity. If the parent or guardian of the applicant is the pastor, or if the church is without a pastor, a youth pastor or church leader should complete this form.
- *Optional* Send SAT and/or ACT scores: Scores are considered official if reported on the official high school transcript or received directly on an official scoring sheet. Davis College SAT code (CEEB code) is 2233 and the ACT code is 2710. Scores are taken into consideration for academic scholarships.
- Complete the Medical Forms issued by Health Services.
- Please click the link above and download the “PDF with all forms”.
- Fill out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid. The FAFSA code for Davis College is 015291.
- International Students: Please CLICK HERE and contact the International Admissions Counselor, Hannah Hempstead, for additional requirements.
Please have all materials mailed directly to:
400 Riverside Drive
Johnson City, NY 13790
Davis College operates on a rolling admissions policy which means we will review your application and make an admission decision once all necessary materials have been received.
When the application, the application fee, pastor’s recommendation, and the high school records have been received by the Office of Admissions, the applicant will be considered for provisional acceptance. College transcripts, medical forms, SAT/ACT scores, and enrollment deposit must be received before the applicant will be considered for full acceptance.
When the required forms and fees have been received by the Office of Admissions, the applicant will be considered for admission to Davis College. If there are specific concerns or questions about an individual’s file, the Admissions Committee will meet and decide if full acceptance is to be granted.
Admitted students will be notified via U.S. mail and email.
Admissions may be reached at (607)729-1581 ext. 406 or firstname.lastname@example.org.