Student Support Services
Student support services are available to provide reasonable accommodations for students with properly documented learning-related disabilities. These accommodations pertain to classroom and testing needs. Professors are informed of necessary classroom accommodations. These can include:
- Recording of Course Lectures
- Large-Print Text (if available)
- Braille Text (if available)
- Testing accommodations are scheduled through the Academics Office.
- Peer tutoring is available through the Academic Success Center located in the library building.
- In-house screening for learning disabilities is unavailable on campus.
Contact Roseann Melious at 607.729.1581 x 339 for additional information.