Online Only Rate Restrictions
The One Year Bible Certificate, One Year TESL Certificate, Two Year Associates, and Bachelors degrees are offered completely online and accredited.
- Students taking a combination of main campus and online classes in any one semester will be charged regular tuition for all classes he/she is taking that semester.
- Students paying the online only rate are not eligible for institutional scholarships.
- Students cannot pay the online only rate if they live in campus housing.
High School Dual Enrollment Restrictions
High school sophomores, juniors and seniors may take selected courses at Davis prior to high school graduation under the following conditions:
- The student must maintain satisfactory grades in both high school and Davis courses to continue enrollment at Davis College.
- Only approved courses may be taken.
- Additional forms may need to be completed by the student and the student’s high school guidance department.
- Immunization records showing proof of immunity to Measles, Mumps & Rubella (MMR) are required from students taking 6 or more credit hours.
- Upon successful completion of the course, the student may request, in writing, that an official transcript be sent to his/her high school.
- If a student wishes to enroll in more than 9 credit hours, approval must be obtained from both the Admissions Office and the Registrar’s Office.
- After high school graduation, Dual Enrollment students must complete the normal application
Meal Plan Restrictions
Meals plans are now required in the Suites and the Dorms.
- All freshmen on-campus residents are required to choose from the 200 or 275 meal plans.
- Upperclassmen Dorm residents may choose from the 140, 200, or 275 meal plans.
- Upperclassmen Suite residents may choose from the 70,140, 200, or 275 meal plans.
- Meal Plan Exemption Policy
For more information regarding course pricing contact Student Accounts at 607.729.1581 x 304.