- No student can pay the online rate for more than half of their degree. (We currently have no accredited online degrees so more than half of your credits must be completed on campus. However, we are currently working on being able to offer entire degree programs online.)
- Students who have already taken classes with Davis College before (at any location or online) are not eligible for this rate.
- Any student who switches from online to on campus will no longer be eligible for the online only rate if he/she switches back to online only.
- LAUNCH! Dual Enrollment students may qualify for this rate once they matriculate as a regular college student.
- Students taking a combination of on campus and online classes in any one semester will be charged regular tuition for all classes he/she is taking that semester.
- Students paying the online only rate are not eligible for institutional scholarships.
- Students cannot pay the online only rate if they live in campus housing.
For more information regarding course pricing contact Student Accounts at 607.729.1581 x 304.