A suggested timeline is as follows:
- October - March*: Apply for admission to Davis College.
- December: Obtain financial aid forms by contacting the Office of Financial Aid at 607.729.1581 x331.
- January: Complete and submit financial aid forms.
- February: Apply for Federal Aid (FAFSA) as soon as taxes are completed. You will receive your Student Aid Report (SAR) from the US Dept. of Education shortly after completing your application.
- March - May: Receive notification from the Financial Aid Office concerning your financial aid award package.
- April: Submit your enrollment deposit of $275 by May 1 to indicate your intention to enroll at Davis College.
*Prospective students and parents should know that applications for admission and financial aid may also be submitted throughout the spring and summer. However, early registration is recommended.